HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead
2 days left
- Full Time
Oakleaf Partnership are working with an International legal firm recruiting for an HRIS Analytics Lead. This is a permanent hire that will report into the Head of HRIS.
This role will be responsible for establishing and documenting data across active and historic HR data sets, supporting data mapping activities across firm systems, and enabling advanced reporting and analytics capabilities using the firm's HRIS platform, Workday.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the implementation and documentation of business processes for HR shared services, in direct relation with the Workday System
- Partnering with technology teams to recommend changes to data structures, feeds and infrastructure
- Establishing audits and data quality checks across Workday
- Managing a team of up to 5 data analysts across multiple global locations
- Handle errors and troubleshoot reporting/analytics issues in Workday
- Recommend improvement based on problems surfaced by inquiries from internal customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience configuring and maintaining data, reports, and dashboards in Workday-based HRIS systems
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates high attention to detail with innate need to investigate complex issues and thoroughly test solutions
- Experience managing a team.
- Demonstrates strong and innovative problem solving and analytical skills to frame recommendations to leadership and thoughtfully and tactfully navigate barriers to progress
- This position requires high level of responsibility regarding confidential information
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.
Apply for HRIS Workforce Analytics Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly