- Full Time
Lettings Administrator, Remote Working, Temp Role
£19484 - £21392
This is a temporary role for an initial 3-month period, but they should be a permanent position in which you will be welcomed to apply for. This is a working from home role due to COVID 19, therefore you will have to have sufficient WiFi and a remote working set up.
The duties of the role include:
- Creating property adverts
- Sending letters
- Answering telephone calls
- Filing and record keeping
- Managing customer and colleague enquiries
- You will also assist with and coordinate the tenancy termination process with customers and internal departments and be the key liaison with property services and void management team
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, with an ability to manage own workload and multitask is also required
- IT literate as the post requires work across a number of IT platforms, you must also be a competent user of Microsoft including: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience of keeping all relevant records up to date with accurate information
- Experience of working in the housing sector is essential
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.