Oakleaf are currently partnering with a Global Engineering organization to hire a Talent Manager. This unique role has been newly created to play an integral part of the businesses next phase of global growth. Working as part of a global team, the successful candidate will lead on strategic initiatives to attract, identify, develop, engage and retain talent across the business.
Key deliverables will include:
- Lead on the global Talent review process including all design and delivery
- Manage the functional talent reviews, liaising with the global VP and HRBP's to ensure a best practice approach.
- Work with the HRBP teams to agree the succession plans of global senior roles, business critical roles or capability gaps. Develop action plans to address these gaps with HR & Resourcing teams.
- Working closely with the wider function, identify upcoming programs that may be appropriate to addressing the development needs of key talent.
- Provide insight on Group talent pools and work with global teams and Resourcing teams to develop talent pipelines into and out of the business.
- Agree functional talent plans and key priorities for all areas including Diversity and Inclusion, succession planning and capability/critical skill building activity.
- Recommend actions to continuously improve the global capability to deliver its goals.
- May be required to participate in department-wide initiatives outside the core Talent Management processes such as recruitment, company-wide projects.
Candidates must have a specialist background in Talent Management. You will have experience working in a global organisation using assessment tools to identify and analyse potential success criteria's. As this is a newly created role it offers the unique opportunity to create something truly fit for purpose, ideally candidates will be able to demonstrate experience of this.
For more information, please apply