Interim L&D/OD Manager (9mth FTC)
Interim L&D/OD Manager (9mth FTC) - up to £44,000 - Dudley
Our client is well regarded organisation with a national presence. Having invested heavily in their HR and L&D Functions recently in order to improve their people and management capabilities, they are now looking for an Interim L&D/OD Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. This is a key role in the HR structure to drive and deliver the L&D/OD Strategy across the organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a small but dispersed team to deliver the L&D projects across the organisation, driving capability, effectiveness and performance.
- Ensuring the effective delivery of the OD plan including Culture Change, Management Development, Wellbeing initiatives, Talent Management and D&I utilising a blended approach.
- Embedding the newly created behavioural framework into all areas, including appraisals, staff training and recognition.
- Managing the apprenticeship programmes, making recommendations and maximising the use of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Ensuring that all mandatory training is delivered on time and that the organisation meets regulatory compliance.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST evidence the following experience on your CV
- Strong people and project management experience.
- Strong background in L&D, OD and Talent Management.
- Experience of driving and embedding cultural change, particularly D&I and Wellbeing.
- Ability to design and deliver blended learning solutions.
- Experience of embedding an organisation wide values and behavioural framework.
This is a 9 month FTC covering a period of maternity leave to start ideally in February 2021 and whilst in post you will have the opportunity to really drive and deliver a number of key projects for the organisation.
Based in Dudley, however you will work primarily from home in the short term.
Salary: up to £44,000 + Benefits
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref BBBH194 in any correspondence).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment we will endeavour to reply to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.