Senior HR and Administration Manager (Standalone role, Charity)
Senior HR and Administration Manager - standalone role - permanent - salary circa £50,000
New role, building the HR function and overseeing the office management of a small but leading UK health charity
A small, but leading UK charity in its field - dedicated to pioneering research and cures (20 headcount at present)
Standalone HR Manager for the charity
Providing guidance to the organisation on all HR matters - being the HR guru for the organisation.
Building and shaping the entire HR function, including policies, procedures, ER, recruitment, appraisals, on and off-boarding, etc.
Managing the outcome of a recent restructure and implementing the changes / actions in their new People Strategy, e.g. culture, values, competency frameworks, salary and benefits bench-marking.
Line Managing a part-time Office Administrator / EA to the CEO and having overall responsibility for their duties (to be hired by this new HR Manager)
Ensuring effective office management (as above)
Ensuring the CEO and Board are serviced (as above)
Working with Trustees and understanding Governance
Ensuring Health and Safety compliance
- Very strong HR Generalist in a standalone capacity
- Small charity setting (ideally 20-50 people)
- Building a HR function from scratch - policies, procedures, ER, recruitment, appraisals, on and off-boarding, etc.
- Strong on Change - Org restructure completed in July - this candidate will implement the changes / outcomes in their new People Strategy, e.g. culture, values, competency frameworks, salary and benefits bench-marking
- Strong on GDPR and Compliance
- Office Management including IT contracts (ESSENTIAL; managing / liaising with outsourced service providers)
- Providing EA (or similar) support to the CEO. Servicing the CEO and Board (ESSENTIAL)
- Trustees and Governance (ESSENTIAL)
- Managing direct reports (this person will hire and oversee a part-time Office Administrator / EA to the CEO)
A new role in a small but leading UK charity in its field (health)
Standalone - Opportunity to shape and build the HR function of this wonderful charity and become their HR guru
Salary circa £50,000 (some flex for the right candidate)
Some flex working (long term)