Learning Content Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for the creation of innovative and impactful content, for both online and offline (face-to-face) audiences. The creation of engaging learning resources will be for a variety of audiences, mostly focusing on employability and skill development for early talent.
My Client is an award-winning Social Enterprise that believes every person should be given equal power and opportunity to shape their future. Over the last year, they have worked together with 40 employer partners and engaged with 13,900 people and have given 80,000 people registered the opportunity to gain critical employability skills.
My Client is looking for someone with proven experience of building effective learning content for multiple audiences who will be a creative thinker and a self-starter with excitement for change, pace and opportunity.
- Manage a high volume of content requests at pace and to a high quality, delivering the majority yourself
- Collaborate with internal and external subject matter experts and/ conducting subject matter research to meet the client and end user needs
- Manage the user experience of content on digital platforms and face-to-face, ensuring that content translates well to the end user's experience. Keeping track of feedback from our end users and using it to assess the impact of content
- Prepare materials and training for content facilitators and volunteers, with clear guides and expectations
- Proactively keeping in line with new content trends, curriculum needs and skill gaps. To help stay current with our audiences and develop in-depth knowledge of how they think, feel, and engage
- Proven experience in building effective learning content for multiple audiences
- Ability to write impactful and engaging content to reach your audience (strong grasp of copywritten skills- grammar, punctuation, word-flow)
- Experience in balancing client needs with end user experience
- A proven record of leading innovation, developing new approaches with demonstrable success
- An understanding of the skills landscape including skills gaps, curriculum, assessment trends and employee Learning & Development
- Flexibility and ability to manage the production of multiple work streams
- Ability to challenge, influence and negotiate to ensure innovative ideas gain traction
- Experience creating end-to-end training resources and facilitating virtual training
- Great marketing exposure
- Generous salary
- Caring and inclusive work environment