Page Personnel are working with a manufacturing client just outside of Burnley, Lancashire. They are recruiting an HR Advisor to join an established and supportive team. The role will offer variety with potential opportunities for progression.
Our client are a successful and reputable company within the manufacturing and retail industries. Due to increased work levels in the business, they are recruiting for an HR Advisor to join and support their well-established and busy team. Despite the trials of 2020, business is good and they are able to prioritise what's important to their staff. Our client are based outside of Burnley.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are advising and supporting line managers with queries, assisting with disciplinary and grievance cases, attending absence/attendance meetings, updating and maintaining databases, payroll administration, liaising with occupational health, managing the recruitment cycle, and handling general day-to-day ER casework and queries. The role is based near Burnley.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience at HR Advisor level
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- strong knowledge of employment law
- confident and personable with professional manner
- knowledge of T&A systems and HR system
- knowledge of manufacturing environment (desirable not essential)
- CIPD Level 3 (desirable not essential)
Our client offers a salary c£25K, 23 holidays + bank, good benefits package