Recruitment Advisor - Worcester. Up to £28,000+Bonus&Benefits
Recruitment Advisor - Worcester Up to £28,000 + Bonus and Excellent Benefits
This is a varied and challenging in-house Recruitment role based in Worcester. Our client is a successful organisation which has experienced fantastic growth over recent years. As Recruitment Advisor you will be involved in driving recruitment processes to completion and have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and experience in a busy, fast paced and rewarding team. This is a challenging role for a self-starter with excellent relationship building skills, strong attention to detail and someone who wants to make a difference in their role.
Key areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
- Managing the end to end candidate journey. This will include the production of job descriptions and adverts for a variety of roles and managing all candidate enquiries promptly and professionally.
- Utilising social media and LinkedIn to maximise candidate attraction.
- Shortlisting applications, coordinating interviews and assessments as well as conducting first stage interviews and providing feedback.
- Liaising with PSL agencies, negotiating rates and building strong relationships.
To be a success in this role you will:
- Have first class recruitment skills and worked in an in-house role within professional services
- Be able to communicate across all levels utilising all technology available (Telephone, Email, Face to Face as well as Zoom/Teams)
- Be able to manage changing priorities and conflicting priorities
- Be able to work autonomously and be resilient.
- Be able to work at pace and high volume
Salary: up to £28,000 + Excellent Benefits. Based in Worcester but there will be travel to other sites as and when necessary.
The best way to apply for this position is to follow the link below. This will ensure that your CV goes directly to the relevant consultant.
If you have any specific question please call Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (quote ref BBBH187).
Given the current economic climate we are receiving a high volume of applications to all job roles at the moment. We are committed to replying to all applications as speedily as possible however would ask for your patience as we work through our processes.
In addition to our HR Recruitment services, Wright Solutions also provides Diversity, Inclusion and Behavioural online training courses. Visit our website for more information
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email copies are acceptable.
Apply for Recruitment Advisor - Worcester. Up to £28,000+Bonus&Benefits
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly