Page Personnel are working with a manufacturing client just outside of Burnley, Lancashire. They are recruiting an HR Assistant to join an established and supportive team. The role will offer variety with potential opportunities for progression.
Our client are a successful and reputable company within the manufacturing and retail industries. Due to increased work levels in the business, they are recruiting for an HR Assistant to join and support their small but busy team. Our client are based outside of Burnley.
The key responsibilities for the HR Assistant are updating and maintaining databases, maintaining all relevant documentation for payroll administration, liaising with occupational health, managing the recruitment cycle, and handling general day-to-day ER casework administration and queries. The role is based near Burnley.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- previous experience at HR Assistant level
- excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- computer literacy with MS Office
- ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
- confident and personable with professional manner
- knowledge of T&A systems and HR system
- knowledge of manufacturing environment (desirable not essential)
- CIPD Level 3 (desirable not essential)
Our client offers a salary c£25K, 23 holidays + bank, good benefits package