Interim Recruitment Project Lead - French speaking
Interim Recruitment Project Lead- Africa - must be fluent French speaker - 6 to 9 month FTC, upto £60k prorate
Interim Recruitment Project Lead, Africa (French Speaking) 6-9 month FTC, up to £60k pro rata
Your new company
This FTSE 250 telecommunication company are looking for somebody to join their team on a 6 - 9 month FTC at an exciting point of their company growth, to support in expansion into new territories.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing local stakeholders
- All role coordination - CVs, interviews, offer processes etc
- Dividing your time across multiple new territories across Africa, each with 30 new hires to achieve in the duration of the contract
- Standardise job descriptions across all geographies
- Streamline and improve the talent process for new and existing territories
- Manage the end to end recruitment of certain roles here in London and in remaining geographies
What you'll need to succeed
For this role, you must :
- Be a native or business proficient French speaker
- Have experience managing recruitment campaigns across Africa
- Have extensive internal recruitment experience including setting up a recruitment function, liaising and coordinating with recruitment agencies as well as direct sourcing.
- Have been responsible for managing agency relationships
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage difficult stakeholders
- Be immediately available to start a new position
It would also be advantageous if you have operated within the telecommunications, oil and gas, or infrastructure space previously. This role roles an immediate start and someone who can commit to for the duration of the contract. The role will commence on a remote basis but when the London office reopens you will be expected to spend some time per week in the London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.