Graduate Recruitment Advisor
A Leading and innovative law firm requires an experienced Graduate Recruiter to assist the Graduate and Intern team.
This role has a particular emphasis on the online marketing campaigns and is an exciting role for anyone who has run virtual assessment centres/milkrounds.
- Set up and manage vacancies on online graduate recruitment system.
- Organise, attend and run all assessment centres to include but not limited to:
- Set up of all assessment centres and manage the process through all stages on the system, keep all parties updated and deal with all enquiries.
- Produce and collate all necessary paperwork for each day.
- Arrange HR representatives and current Trainees to attend required elements of the day.
- Act as an assessor for group exercises.
- Introduce and mark the written exercises.
- Arrange for reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Prepare and provide detailed feedback for all rejected applicants over the telephone in a timely manner.
- Take a lead in running assessment centres as required.
- Provide first line advice to all internal and external parties.
- Skills Required:
- Technical skill: intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, preferred.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in a similar role
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.