SENIOR HRBP JOB SOUTH DERBYSHIRE
Your new company
Successful manufacturing business in South Derbyshire.
Your new role
As Senior HR Business Partner, you will support a number of the businesses within the group. This is a generalist role with staff supervision of the HR Advisor.
- Implementing the people strategy.
- Supporting the management teams to deliver the business goals.
- Providing full HR support in terms of employee relations.
- Supporting the management of absence and occupational health.
- Performance management.
- Organisation improvement and design.
- Training and development.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Talent identification and management.
- Recruitment and selection.
- Advising and updating the business on employment law.
- Implementing and updating HR processes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Strong background in manufacturing/blue collar environment
- Strong generalist ideally with multi-site experience
What you'll get in return
- Being part of a successful business and part of a small, busy HR team.
- Opportunity to grow in the role as the business continues to grow.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Senior HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly