Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Our client based in Marlow is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be home based initially, moving back into the office environment over time. You will need to have previous experience within a healthcare/pharma company or a related degree due to the nature of the roles you will be recruiting for.
Our client is a global leader within the healthcare industry. They have a close knit talent team based at their Marlow head office and they are looking for someone who will fit well into their professional and hard working environment. This is a really exciting position for a person who wants to develop a career within an excellent business & industry in a Talent Acquisition role.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Managing your recruitment processes
- Screening and selecting relevant candidates for interview and assisting administrators with scheduling of said interviews
- Recording and tracking all information on the system and working to set KPIs
- Collating all candidate compliance and uploading correctly to the system
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will:
- Have previous recruitment experience, with a proven track record of hiring the right people
- An outgoing and positive personality
- A good understanding of how to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Be interested in the medical/ healthcare industry and be able to display this passion when briefing and managing candidates
YOU MUST HAVE MEDICAL/HEALTHCARE/PHARMACEUTICAL EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
A very competitive salary and benefits package and the chance to develop a career.