HR Manager / BP
My client, an International Professional Services business is looking for an HR Manager to cover a period of maternity.
This 12 month FTC requires a strong generalist capable of undertaking a more business partner focussed position with support from a sizable HR Operations team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy and varied role where you will need to be able to build relationships with employees and leaders across the whole business.
* HR Business Partner supporting the HR Director in the maintenance and delivery of the people strategy
* Trusted Partner to relevant divisions, working proactively with the management team to achieve business unit plans
* Driving the strategic hiring of senior talent into the business in partnership with the management team. Overseeing the talent acquisition at all levels including management of the graduate programme
* Driver of talent management and succession planning programmes to future proof and retain staff
* Managing, coaching and delivering the key people processes. Including coaching and guiding managers and employees
* Identifying and delivering organisational change where required, resolving matters in a professional manner in adherence with company policies
* Identifying strategic capability gaps, as well as short term capability issues and ensuring initiatives are in place to address feedback
* Lead the Diversity & Inclusion initiatives for the dedicated business function
* Ability to provide creative and flexible solutions to business challenges
* Driver of change initiatives including organisational restructure, redundancy programmes, growth initiatives and goals
* Ensure the company values are embedded in everything you do around employees
* Management reporting, presenting analysis and recommendations to the Management team re trends and concerns
* Deliver learning through identified and appropriate methodology and in line with the Learning & Development strategy
* Represent HR at business unit board meeting
The ideal candidate will be available on relatively short notice and have worked within Professional Services.
If this describes your background and you have undertaken a similar role within a sizable Professional Services business send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.