Interim Junior HR Business Partner
Interim Junior HRBP - London - Investment Management - 1 year - c£300 per day - Immediate Start
Your new company
Prestigious Global Investment Management firm with offices in Central London
Your new role
Joining a fast-paced Talent Management Team a great opportunity to broaden an understanding of the entire Talent Management lifecycle within a corporate HR function.
- Act as a partner working with the Global team supporting development objectives
- Assessing success of programmes and initiatives
- Work with stakeholders to deliver briefings and workshops to increase awareness of development offerings
- Assess and Select new vendors
- Manage and maintain relationships with external facilitators and training providers
What you'll need to succeed
Experience working in a global, dispersed team ideally from a similar Investment or Financial Services industry.
High level communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
Experience and passion for people development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Interim Junior HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly