This client, a Global Bakery manufacturer and ingredients supplier is looking for a HRIS Specialist.
Headquartered in Jackson, Michigan, partners with more than 40.000 artisanal and retail bakers, food service leaders and manufacturers located in more than 100 countries and has 4.000 Team Members globally.
This client is continuously focusing on our digital transformation. In this role you will be part of this journey and you will support the implementation of the new HRIS system, Success Factors. You will be part of the central project team and you will provide (analytical) support where needed as well as become our expert for the future.
Main duties of the role are as follows:
- Act as the interface between the Success Factors implementation team, HR department, IT team and the external consultant;
- Plan, design, develop and continuously evaluate HRIS functions, programs, policies and service delivery;
- Act as subject matter experts that ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities;
- Creates dashboards and report templates;
- Supports Success Factors major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately;
- Develops, reviews and updates system documentation including user guides, memos and other documentation;
- Answering questions from employees and managers about HRIS & train HR/employees/managers on HRIS;
- Any other administrative tasks related to HR systems within Dawn.
Required Skills & Experience:
You already have 1-3 years of working experience in a similar environment and are interested in HRIS, data analytics and reporting. You have proficient knowledge of MS Office Excel and HR processes in general. Experience with Success Factors is a plus but not a must. We are however, looking for someone with experience in HRIS. Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written are important. In this role we are looking for someone with a proactive and self-starter mentality who is looking for a next challenge.
- Competitive salary and employment conditions ;
- Laptop and mobile phone;
- Pension scheme;
- Collective health insurance scheme;
- Bicycle scheme.
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HRIS Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly