HR Administrator (6 month contract)
The HR Administrator will provide centralised human resource services and transactions. They will ensure efficiency of service centre operations, technology, and transaction processes.
A leading Pharmaceutical company.
- Establish standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs
- Coordinate services with the human resource information systems, human resource program managers, and technology specialists
- Resolve complaints and inquiries escalated from Tier 1 that are more complex
- Liaise with either the Centre of Expertise or HRBP when necessary, and escalate (Tier 3) when needed
- Identify escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
- Create, monitor, and close out tickets in the case management tool
- Bachelor degree or CIPD qualification preferred
- 1+ years' HR experience including 1-3 years' experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
- Experience supporting multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, and Staffing
- Knowledge of HR Portal technology
- Requires broad knowledge of operational procedures and tools obtained through extensive work experience and may require vocational or technical education
- Competitive salary
- Exciting opportunity to gain experience with a leading Pharmaceutical company