HR & Payroll Officer
HR & Payroll Advisor/£27,000/Ammanford
Your new company
Hays HR are delighted to partner again Exclusively with our client, who are looking to appoint a HR & Payroll Officer. Our client are a a multi-billion-dollar globally diversified company that designs and manufactures various engineered components and products. The growing business unit, which exceeds one billion dollars in sales, is comprised of four main product segments with operations on three continents. Customers include OEM and Tier 1 automotive companies. In this role, you will report to the HRBP . Supporting the business through a period of change
Your new role
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and solution focused with an eye for detail. Experience of working in a unionised environment would be an advantage. if you are looking for a challenging, but rewarding opportunity to showcase your expertise, we want you! What you will be doing?
- Responsible for the effective and accurate delivery of payroll for Circa 300 employees
- Support the development and introduction of a number of payroll, time and attendance and holiday planning strategies to improve overall delivery.
- Serve as a collaborative partner to the HRBP to provide a gold standard service to the business.
- Support the wider team with note taking at formal meetings, along with associated administration
- Prepare reporting data in an accurate and timely manner.
- Issue contracts and ensure personnel files are compliant with current legislation
- Audit current processes alongside HRBP to develop a streamlined and effective service to employees at all levels.
- Be able to identify and prioritise where the greatest value can be added on multiple projects.
What you'll need to succeed We are looking for someone with:
- A minimum of 3 year experience in SAGE payroll administration
- Familiar with Time and Attendance systems
- Strong business writing and editing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Organised, tenacious and resilient individual with the ability to engage with our employees
- Level 3 CIPD qualification or willing to work towards
- Automotive/manufacturing experience a plus
- A "Can do" attitude
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR & Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly