- Full Time
As a Project Administrator you will be a key member of the project team helping the group manage the introduction of the IR35 rules - your role will mainly focus on the communication and administrative areas of the project.
Our client; a leading organisation within their market based in Leeds, are looking to hire on a Project Administrator in Leeds due to an increased workload.
As a Project Administrator, you will report to the Group Tax & Treasury Manager and be working in partnership with internal teams to move the project forward in a fast-paced environment with fixed deadlines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for communications to the group's contractor population
- Issue resolution and escalation
- Communicating updates on a regular basis
- Preparation of key documentation
- Maintenance of records
To be considered for the role of Project Administrator, the successful candidate will have previous experience within a Admin focused position, as well as:
- Ability on own initiative
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Communicate effectively over the phone and on email
- High attention to detail
- A good work ethic and ability to work efficiently to deliver results
£300 - £350 per day + Full time + Immediate start + Working from home+ A well established organisation