ER and Change Specialist
Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on an assignment to find an ER Change Specialist for a large multinational organisation, on a 12-month FTC basis.
As the ER Change Specialist, you will be responsible for providing advice and coaching to the business for all people change and employee relations affairs. You will also ensure that the correct interpretation of HR policies and procedures is understood by the wider business.
- Provide effective coaching, advice and support to the HR Busines Partners and Line Managers on change initiatives and complex grievance and disciplinary cases.
- You will be the lead on Whistleblowing investigations.
- Deliver interventions to reduce the occurrence of employee relations cases.
- Support business transformations and change projects including the redeployment process, 121 meetings, redundancy calculations and dismissal meetings.
- Assist the HR Service Centre to resolve queries and provide professional advice to managers and employees on the terms and conditions of employment and HR polices to ensure consistency and fair application.
- Previous experience advising on complex and high volume Employee Relations cases including grievance, disciplinary and attendance management.
- Excellent knowledge of UK employment law.
- Demonstrable experience working within a fast-paced, multi-site organisation.
- Experience having delivered end-to-end change projects.
- Experience working within a unionised environment is preferred.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation within a fantastic team paying up to £55,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: firstname.lastname@example.org