HR Data Insights Analyst
HR Data Insights Analyst - £50k - £55K
Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on an assignment to find a HR Data & Reporting Analyst for a large multinational organisation going through an exciting period of growth. As the HR Analyst, you will be the owner of the organisations people data and responsible for driving insight through MI and Analytics.
- Providing insight through data analytics, allowing the HR team to make evidence-led decisions.
- Data governance - ensuring that the companies data remains accurate and complete.
- Ensure Workday users can provide an effective HR reporting service.
- Provide a higher level of reporting service for more complex requests.
- Own and produce the monthly KPI and MI Packs.
- Driving other reporting requests back into the standard MI packs.
- Experience in data analytics.
- Has worked with people data.
- Good communication skills.
- Some Workday experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing organisation within a fantastic team paying up to £55,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Simon Dawson if this role is of interest: email@example.com