HR Projects-Talent & Development/OD
HR Project Co-ordinator -Interim-6 Months, £20.00 p/h-£25.00 p/h, Luton-Home based to begin with.
An Excellent job opportunity for an interim-6 Months, HR Projects-Talent & Development and Organisational Design, within a leading, global scientific organisation, who are passionate about their people and people development.
- Provide support for a capability framework build
- Stakeholder management
- General administration
- Creation of interview documentation
- Working with the business to identify technical and behavioural competencies for priority roles
- Populating information into online tools to develop competencies for priority roles
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in HR Project roles
- Experience with capability building
- Talent &Development experience
- Organisational Design experience
- Experience of leading projects
- Strong communication skills
What you'll get in return
A great interim HR Projects role, within a rewarding, leading, global organisation who are passionate about their people.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Projects-Talent & Development/OD
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly