HR Business Partner - 12 months
The role of the HRBP fits into a team of 10 in the UK. The role will have direct business partnering responsibilities to several senior business stakeholders, and an overall responsibility for circa 300, with a small number of these based internationally.
Alongside providing a best in class HR business partnering service you will also have the opportunity to work on a range of HR projects, often with a cross jurisdictional focus.
Addiotonally you will have the direct line management responsability for 2 more junior members of the team.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in delivering a full range of HR generalist activities including;
– all aspects of HR policy and practice;
– ER, in particular in relation to performance
– reward & benefits;
– EDI initiatives; and
– employee development in a complex matrix environment
– Line management exposure – if this is a more indirect mentoring role this may be fine
– Any exposure to working with stakeholders internationally would be beneficial, but not essential
Apply for HR Business Partner - 12 months
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly