Senior HR Business Partner
Senior HR Business Partner - Professional Services - £85,000 - £100,000
Annapurna HR is partnering with a well known professional services firm on the search for a Senior HR Business Partner to join their London team.
Please note: All employees are currently working remotely. The client would like someone who can come to the London office as and when required when they reopen.
The Senior HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director and will work very closely with senior stakeholders, as well as leading HR projects and change initiatives both individually and in conjunction with the wider team. They will support a number of dedicated client areas from end to end and must have proven experience as a Business Partner from a similar type of organisation for this role.
- Working closely with the HR team to support the talent identification, development and attraction strategy;
- Provide advice on employment law issues and manage ER cases;
- Support annual salary and bonus reviews;
- The opportunity to lead on some key projects such as; D&I, wellness and engagement;
- Proactively work as a business partner to support and advise key stakeholders, forging excellent relationships and providing commercial advice to help reach business goals.
The successful candidate will have:
- Operated in a challenging, fast-paced environment, with previous Professional Services or Financial Services experience being essential for this role at a HR Business Partnering level.
- Must have experienced working in a smaller organisation where there are still operational elements to a role;
- Experience of partnering demanding senior stakeholders is also beneficial;
- Any experience of leading D&I, wellness and engagement projects would be advantageous;
- Excellent Technical HR ability and gravitas to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- An ability to work at pace and to manage client groups end to end, with prior experience of this.
- Experience of working in a change environment
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business which is going through an exciting period of change.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.