Senior L&D Advisor- 12 month FTC
Oakleaf Partnership are supporting the hire of a Senior L&D Advisor, on a 12 Month contract starting as soon as the end of January! The firm is a sector focused global law firm with over 500 Lawyers working across Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. They are progressive in approach to roles in commercial business - thinking creatively and pragmatically to support our clients and internal stakeholders.
The L&D Team
The team currently consists of the Director of L&D, a Senior L&D Adviser and an L&D Assistant, who are responsible for ensuring that everyone across the global network has the same opportunity to benefit from learning and development, whilst providing guidance on career development. They also support the delivery of regional and international learning requirements. To do this, we broadly split our activity into 2 areas: Business Skills and Career Development and Technical/ Legal Knowledge and Skills
- Act as the first point of contact for all learning and development requests for fee earning, business services and secretarial staff.
- Design and deliver a range of personal and business skills programmes in line with the needs of the business, such as people management programmes.
- Maintain and deliver the current core programme courses, ensuring the content is still relevant and provides new insights for the intended audience.
- Deliver a variety of on-line webinars.
- Provide coaching to people on development programmes on a one-to-one basis, and Associates and junior business services staff.
- Manage and deliver a wide variety of projects and bespoke events as required by the business.
- Proactively monitor feedback following training sessions to ensure they meet the needs of participants/the firm
- Work with the Graduate Recruitment team to provide assistance on all aspects of the trainee cycle from induction to qualification, providing general support throughout the period of recognised training.
- Assist the HR Department in the continuous monitoring of the firmwide induction for all new starters to make sure this is fit for purpose and meets both individual and business needs.
- Oversee the delivery of the various technical training programmes
- Support the Director of Learning & Development in a variety of ad hoc duties as and when required.
Key Skills & Experience Required
- A minimum of five years' experience in a professional services firm, with previous experience in a law firm highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in delivering training needs analysis and training programmes in a law firm environment
- Extensive experience of delivering and facilitating training sessions on a range of skills topics
- Some experience of personality profiling tools is desirable
- Professional demeanour
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
This firm are interviewing immediately so please apply ASAP if this is alligned to your skillset.