Permanent Recruitment Manager job available in Manchester
Your new company
You will be joining a well know business who are a fast growing organisation with a national presence and a number of offices.
Your new role
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for the full delivery of the businesses recruitment and will lead a team of 5 direct reports. You will be responsible for coming up with new and innovative recruitment strategies in a customer focused organisation. The organisation pride themselves on attracting and recruiting high calibre and diverse candidates for roles at all levels of the organisation. Delivering Recruitment intake targets is a key success criterion for this role and the role requires an experienced volume recruiter, in particular with contact centre experience to ensure that the business targets are met. The post holder will also have responsibility for the businesses social media and recruitment brand in the market place and also look at development strategies for succession planning and how the ATS can be enhanced.
Ultimately your key responsibilities will provide the right candidate with a wide range os autonomy and will partner the further HR team with all recruitment strategies, brand and values, engagement, social responsibilities, MI and providing the ATS system whilst leading a strong team of 5 individuals to a high performing culture to achieve business objectives
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced volume recruiter with experience of contact centre recruitment experience
Experience of managing a further recruitment team
Experience of building and improving on employer brand and social strategies is also really important
What you'll get in return
- Up to 10% performance related bonus
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays and the option to buy more through our buy and sell holiday scheme (5 days)
- Online discount platform STAR Rewards - Offers discounts at 100s of high street and online stores.
- Employee wellbeing hub - With information and advice on healthy eating, exercise classes and mindfulness activities.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Providing confidential help and advice when employees need it.
- Company pension scheme.
- Cycle to Work.
- Free Life Assurance for all employees.
- Sociable working hours - No Weekends, Evenings or Bank Holidays
- Free on-site gym
- Our continued growth and diverse produce range means we have fantastic career progression opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Recruitment Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly