Order and Purchasing Administrator
This is an extremely varied role which would suit a highly organised and processed driven individual who enjoys managing operations efficiently from start to finish. You will be required to deal with a variety of duties including resolve issues which can cause any disruption to the production process and will need to implement effective solutions within purchasing.
My client are a creative and forward thinking organisation who pride themselves in delivering excellent standards to all the projects that they work on. They have an exceptional reputation in the international market and have very exciting contracts coming up this year. This role has become available due to an internal promotion and they are looking for the right candidate to join the Purchasing team as they continue to grow.
- Manage a variety of orders to make sure the business supplies customer orders efficiently and within the agreed SLA's.
- Work closely with the Department Manager to organise resolution of any production disruption and implement corrective actions accordingly.
- Increase improvements in the demand planning process which will include system solutions.
- Make sure that purchase orders are confirmed with the suppliers within the agreed time frame.
- Assist other areas of the business (including the M.D. and Directors) in ad-hoc resource planning initiatives.
* Previous experience within Purchasing or Order Fulfilment
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* A strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively.
* Organised, detail oriented, methodical and with strong analytical skills.
* Customer-focused and adaptable in a fast moving, manufacturing environment with frequent priority/demand changes.
* Excellent IT skills, ideally with a good understanding of factory software.
Ongoing training and career progression
Parking on site