Our client, a fantastic boutique Financial Services organisation are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team.
This role will work closely with the Head of HR to support on day to day HR activities and exciting projects. The business are a really attractive outfit, boasting fantastic compensation and benefits.
- HR and Recruitment related adminisatration tasks
- HRIS implementation - the successful candidate will take ownership of this project.
- General HR enquiries and full admin support to the HR department
- Project work, working directly with the Head of HR to help deliver projects and elements of the People Strategy
- Onboarding paperwork from offers, background checks through to contracts and inductions
- Assisting in payroll, compensation and benefits and HRIS activities on a monthly basis
- Demonstrable and successful background of HR success in administration
- Strong experience within HR and knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of HR Systems and previous work on a HRIS implementation project.
- Excellent commnication and influencing skills
- Educated to a degree level and ideally with a CIPD qualification or intention to complete in future
This is a great opportunity for a HR administrator or Junior Advisor to take that next step, and to work closely with the Head of HR on implementing a proactive, long term HR strategy.
For more information, please reach out to Hope - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly