HR Change Partner
As a HR Change Partner, you will focus on leading on Group change projects and initiatives.
My customer is a recognised international business within its industry. This organisation boasts a pedigree of innovation and high growth (organically and through M&A); delivering excellent customer service and having its people at the heart of their journey.
This business has an insatiable appetite to grow a successful business, yet innovate and build a business that services its colleagues with a truly inclusive environment, great career opportunities, and a fun place to work.
Reporting into the HR Director, this generalist senior HR Business Partner role, will be an operational and strategically aligned HR professional to support large scale and complex change & transformation programs - including, but not limited to;
- Standard T&C's, integration and rollout of consistent HR technologies as well as standard HR processes and procedures.
- Help create and maintain a full suite of global HR policies, processes and handbooks across the group and ensure that they are applied consistently.
- Work with our business solutions team to support the implementation of a global HRIS and support the rollout to all employees.
- Provide regular data analysis of all key HR reporting - internally and externally including standard monthly people data for board packs. Help to ensure ongoing robust maintenance of HR data.
- Responsible for the tracking of all change projects, provide status updates and key business analytics to be shared at board level.
- Ensure that all communications and documentations are legally compliant and an example of best practice
- Ensure all projects are managed in line with the company policies and procedures in a timely and commercially focused way.
- Educate and coach line managers, developing their ability to navigate their people through large scale change to embed for the future ways of working
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners in each area to rollout relevant change programs and also support with their development.
This role is remote, although ah-hoc travel to offices in Manchester and London will be necessary, when required.
To be considered for this HR Change Partner appointment, you will have a proven experience as an HR Business Partner, within an autonomous, operational and strategic role.
As a HR Change Partner, you will be confident and assertive - with an outgoing personality and an informal, yet professional style. You must be able to communicate and coach effectively to all areas of the business; grassroots to leadership.
Understanding the business operations, the talent employed and the strategic focus the business, you will be a natural business advisor and coach to the leadership team. As an HR leader, you will be the moral compass of the business, and look to evolve behaviours and processes at all levels - within the HR team, and across the wider business.
A key ingredient to your success in this role is being able to adeptly understand the business operations and articulate sound commercial initiatives that drive tangible ROI.
You must have experience within a fast-paced, matrixed and dynamic environment, which you have taken through a transformative journey within an M&A focused business - ideally within a Tech or Digital environment.
You will have proven experience and a strong toolkit in the following;
- T&C's harmonisation
- Policy harmonisation
- Process harmonisation
- HRIS implementation
- Change management
- International experience - ideally US and / or EMEA
You will be CIPD qualified (or be qualified by experience).
This role will pay £55,000 to £65,000 per annum (dependant on experience), with a performance related bonus and a suite of benefits.