Assistant Payroll Manager
Assistant Payroll Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits - Ely
Oakleaf Partnership have been instructed to recruit an Assistant Payroll Manager on behalf of a well-respected Accounting firm based in the Cambridgeshire area.
This role will be reporting into the Payroll Manager and will need someone with prior team management experience.
- Process monthly start to finish payrolls for several clients
- Set up and manage the auto-enrolment process
- Calculate various statutory payments
- Dealing with requests and queries from clients in relation to payroll
- To assist the PM in leading a team and keeping everyone motivated and continuous training.
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing support to other departments within the business
- Providing Administration support to the payroll team
- Managing internal relationships and dealing with 3rd party queries
Skills & Experience:
- Practice or Bureau payroll exposure
- Strong UK payroll experience
- Experience of dealing with clients
- Previous management experience