Your new company
Hays HR are recruiting for a HR Manager, to join our client, who are based in a rural and beautiful area of Pembrokeshire. You will be responsible for 200 Permanent Employees, reporting into into the MD, working alongside a very experienced Senior Leadership Team. You will have 3 direct reports, including a very established and very credible HR Officer. Our client are a family ran business, proud of their heritage,where the people are always critical to it's success. This role will add huge value to your HR Career, if you love working in a faced paced, operationally led HR role, then this role is absolutely perfect. Full responsibility for developing and implementing the People Strategy for the Business.
Your new role
- Support the business with organisational design, resource planning and change management.
- Coaching and developing managers in all aspects of people management.
- Recruitment and selection, managing talent and succession planning.
- Development, review and implementation of HR policy and procedure.
- Absence management.
- Management of all employee relations processes.
- Management of learning and development activities.
- Implementation and management of performance review process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant generalist HR experience at a management level
- CIPD or equivalent qualification (or working towards)
- Excellent communication skills
- Business partnering experience
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
- Demonstrable experience in change management
- Strong understanding of employment la
- A professional and commercial approach to HR, with the ability to deliver high levels of employee satisfaction
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary & Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly