HR Business Partner
Operating as a HR Business Partner / HRM you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and delivery of a range of HR services to a employee population of around 700 employees. This is a fast paced ever changing environment where no two days are the same!
Our client is providing vital front line services to support the national effort against the coronavirus pandemic.
Full details will be provided upon successful application.
As the HR Business Partner you will support the HR Manager in delivering the HR agenda while managing HR Operations to support the delivery of ongoing objectives.
The successful applicant will be influential on projects that enhance leadership and management capabilities and to lead on the development of policies and systems from a people perspective.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Oversee the recruitment process working with the management team to deliver fair and flexible processes which meet the priorities of the business.
· Deliver HR projects such as talent development, health and wellbeing and reward/benefits initiatives.
· Provide regular reports on areas of HR and compliance
· Monitor the impact of HR initiatives on KPI's such as turnover, promotions, sickness absence and EDI.
· Oversee the monthly payroll process liaising with Finance on any adjustments i.e. benefits, absence, additional hours, adhoc adjustments.
· Upskill management teams in HR matters to sustain good employee relations
· Provide HR coaching / advice on absence, conduct and performance matters
· Manage ER casework, providing support to managers and guidance to HR Advisors
· Design/deliver suitable HR training initiatives to support management development and on-boarding process
· Lead on the annual appraisal process and coach managers to identify training needs within their own teams and to support them in identifying areas to improve, develop and grow the capabilities of their teams.
· Ensuring all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law and ensuring line managers are up to date with any change in policy
· Manage and develop HR information systems to streamline and automate HR processes.
· Line manage HR team, providing support, undertaking regular supervision and agreeing development plan.
· Any other duties that are commensurate with the post
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with proven generalist HR experience in a senior role
- Line management experience
- Ability to manage a busy workload and work under pressure
- A demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with effective interpersonal influencing and negotiation skills
- IT skills, including MS Office suite, HR software
- Training delivery and design experience
- Strong employment law knowledge
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to support and influence all stakeholders, including Senior Management across the business
- Adaptability and flexibility - willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
Please note this role is offered on an FTC basis until 31/12/2021.
Combined remote and on-site working arrangements.
Salary on offer is 42,000 - 45,000 pa
Required start - ASAP!