HR Assistant- 13 Month FTC
This small Law Firm of circa 100 employees is looking for an HR Assistant to cover a period of Maternity on a 13 Month contract. This is a lovely firm who are specialists in their field, with a wonderful friendly culture.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assissting with ad hoc requests relating to HR issues eg policies and procedures, terms and conditions of service etc.
- Administering the appraisal process.
- Involvment in process in relation to maternity, paternity and adoption leave.
- Assisting the Director of HR and HR Manager with projects or initiatives as appropriate.
- New joiners/ leavers administration
- Administer reviews (3 & 6 Month) and also involvement in the secondment process
- Assisting the HR team with recruitment activity as appropriate
- Responsibility for the administration of the firm's pension arrangements and monthly compliance checks.
- Assisting with due diligence for the annual salary review.
- TAssisting with the duties of the HR Manager in their absence and cover urgent tasks in the absence of other HR colleagues.
The successful candidate will be expected to liase with colleagues at all levels, including Partners so therefore it is critical that you have brilliant stakeholder skills and the ability to communicate confidently at all levels.
Apply for HR Assistant- 13 Month FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly