Were seeking a Reward Analyst to join a leading organisation in Dorset on a 14 month contract basis
We have an opportunity for a Reward Analyst to join a busy Reward Team which supports through understanding key reward trends, costs of pay and benefit strategies to the organisation, and ensuring good value is achieved,
As a Reward Analyst you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Annual pay review process
- Performance management process
- Data and cost/pay modelling to illustrate trends, provide insight and reconciliation.
- Submitting company data for annual salary & benefit surveys
- Produce analysis and reporting on pay and benefits
Were seeking an analytical specialist who has a background of working ideally within a reward function or HR function. You'll be someone who is an effective team player with a pragmatic approach to problem solving, excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and a calm approach to a busy workload. You will be comfortable working with HR Information systems and manipulating and presenting large volumes of data to ultimately provide detailed analysis to aid in strategic decision making.
Key Skills you will need:
- Strong analytical/reporting and interpretation skills
- Advance excel skills
- Experience of different HR/IT systems, including uploads and testing
- Ability to build support tools/templates to enable data collection/management
- 14 months fixed term contract
- Salary £30,978 to £36,445 (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working
- 26 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Outstanding pension scheme (contributions of up to 16% of basic salary)
- Life assurance
- Health and dental cashplan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly