HR Business Partner - 12 month contract
Annapurna have partnered with a globally recognised consumer services company who are looking for a HR Business Partner to join the team on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The HR Business Partner will partner with Distribution Centres. Please note; there are two Distribution Centres and travel between sites is essential.
You will act as a trusted partner for the Senior Leadership team of the Distribution Centres and advise on all HR related activities. You will be the first point of contact for all HR matters.
- Manage and resolve Employee Relations issues, as required
- Design and deliver the HR strategy for the Distribution Centres in line with the business objectives
- Talent Management and improvement
- Annual salary review process
- Partner with the companies Learning team to develop training plans for your business unit
- Talent and succession planning
The ideal candidate will have:
- Operated as a HR Business Partner in a consumer services/FMCG business and ideally
- Partnered with Distribution Centres/Warehouse/Supply chain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills]
- The ability to build relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a large, matrixed environment is preferred.
For more information, please contact Kathryn on email@example.com
Please note, we currently experiencing very high levels of applications for roles. If you have not heard back on your application in five working days, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Apply for HR Business Partner - 12 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly