Excellent opportunity for an HR Operations Manager for an 18 month FTC until March 2022.
The client is a Public Sector organisation based in Worcester
As HR operations Manager you will responsible for;
- Day to day people management of a team of HR Administrators, and an HR Team leader including coaching and upskilling the team; 121s and appraisals
- Liaising with key stakeholders within the all areas of the business including, IT, Finance, HR, Training and L&D, Business Managers.
- Provide expert HR and Employment Law advice and guidance to managers and staff
- Ensuring all contracts of employment are up to date with best practice and current employment legislation
- Oversee administration management of issues relating to but not limited to; payroll, pay awards and increments, pensions and salary sacrifice deductions.
- Ensure Fixed Term Contracts and probationary periods are monitored and accurate, notice periods are complied with and employees receive correct communications
- Monitoring and reporting of sickness absences
- Ensuring UK RTW evidence for all employees is fully compliant and all processes and procedures relating to RTW and immigration laws are up to date and accurate
- Responsible for overseeing data and admin activities relating to HESA as well as ensuring completion of annual report
- Responding to FOI requests relating to staff data
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and drive forward the service offering
- Participate and support with other HR projects as and when required.
The successful candidate will be;
- CIPD qualified (Level 7 preferred but L5 essential)
- Evidence of CPD
- Expert knowledge of Employment Law and HR best practice
- Experience working with range of T&Cs and contracts
- Proven track record as a people manager
- Understanding of UK RTW regulations
On offer for the successful candidate is;
- A competitive salary of up to c. £40k
- Generous pension scheme
- 8:30- 16:30 working hours with early finish on Fridays
- FTC until at least March 2022
- 25 days holiday, plus 3 days closure days plus bank holidays