Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage the website and social media channels to increase sales and optimise the consumer experience.
- Run various campaigns - analyse metrics of campaigns and website to identify areas of improvement.
A leading health care provider going through substantial growth.
The role of Digital Marketing Executive will involve:
- Developing and managing overall digital marketing strategies to implement and execute using ROI and KPI's
- Plan and implement digital marketing campaigns
- SEO/SEM, e-mail, Social Media and advertising
- Monitoring all digital marketing activities and optimise and report on all KPI's
- Content writing for website, social media channels, newsletters, media releases and marketing collateral
- Research on the latest trends and best practice in on-line marketing
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be/have:
- Knowledge and some proven track record of managing digital channels and demonstrating a solid ROI
- Experience managing SEO, SEM and PPC campaigns
- Highly analytical and the ability to make commercial decisions
- You will be working with senior stakeholders across the business so the ability to build strong working relationships and build rapport easily will be key in this role
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks in a busy environment
- Desirable to have B2C experience with multi-site/retail experience but not essential
- Using third party tools to analyse and interpret data and trends
- Excellent Copywriting and CMS editing skills
- Commercially focused, versatile with a can-do approach
- Problem solving and willing to learn new technologies or skills
A competitive package with the opportunity to work in a growing, exciting and extremely friendly environment.