Do you have a strong background working as a HRBP in a corporate setting?
Are you CIPD Level 7 qualified?
We are pleased to be supporting our client in their search for a full-time permanent HRBP to join them.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will provide strategic and operational support to both managers and employees. You will be the first point of contact for employee resourcing, employee wellbeing, employee relations, employment law and HR projects. You will recommend and provides pragmatic solutions to management on all people related matters to support
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Direct line management of the Senior HR Advisor.
- Supports Senior management on structure, role design, recruitment strategy and talent acquisition.
- Manages job evaluation as required.
- Negotiates terms of business with recruitment agencies.
- Lead HR projects
- Provide change management advice and supporting materials.
- You will manage ER cases including investigations, disciplinaries, grievances and appeals providing outcome letters.
- You will manage TUPE consultations directly or support to management.
- CIPD level 7 - essential
- Knowledge of Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR) - preferred
- Experience of managing a HR team member.
- Experience of partnering and supporting Senior Management level.
- HR project management experience.
- Strong employment law knowledge.
- Employee relations experience: investigations and formal procedures.
- Experience of managing employee engagement and wellbeing initiatives.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to build rapport with managers.
Apply for HRBP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly