EMEA Payroll Governance & Transformation Lead
EMEA Payroll Governance & Transformation Lead £90k - £100k + £8k Car + Bonus - City
A leading global Professional Services Property firm seek an experienced Global/EMEA Payroll Professional who has a wealth of experience in Governance, Strategy and Transformation.
Reporting directly into the Global HR Director this role is seen as a critical Director level hire and has a seat at the table.
This is also a brand new role which has that blank canvass appeal.
- Own the EMEA Payroll roadmap, aligning to Global principles and framework
- Drive delivery of EMEA Payroll transformation across the region
- Payroll project support for any transition or integration projects
- Support in the design of the time and attendance strategy and roadmap for the EMEA Region
- Ensure payroll change is delivered in line with governance frameworks
- Ensure the payroll change playbook is reviewed and updated following project delivery ensuring continued reflection of best practice
- Monitor Payroll Service Levels with payroll vendor across all
- Tracks country payroll issues for commonality and delivers on solutions
- Approves Invoices with country and maintains regional spend summary and billing occurs as per the contract.
- Conducts required audits against Vendor contracts, including set up of any required privacy compliance, data protection or other changes that may be regulatorily required.
- Reviews any change requests
- Review and monitor any Vendor Action Plans in place, escalating as needed
- Maintain subject matter expertise and oversight of the payroll vendor marketplace across the region
- Functional day to day Business Owner for Payroll and Leave Management
- Payroll Processing escalation point for processing issues, works across Vendor and CBRE stakeholders
- Defines business problems and works with relevant subject matter experts
- Supports in country People Operations teams with improving processes and streamlining manual processes and implementing standard policies. Implements internal SLA's with People and Finance.
- Works with Countries and Finance Partners to approve payroll calendars and have signed off by Vendor
- Represents the Payroll interest to regional change projects that have a payroll impact, e.g. Finance or Treasury-led change
Apply for EMEA Payroll Governance & Transformation Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly