HR and Payroll Transformation Project Manager
HR and Payroll Transformation Project Manager - Consulting - Up to 110k
Annapurna has partnered with a successful and fast-growing transformation consultancy. Our client are looking for professionals who are passionate about HR technology. This role is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with 10+ years of experience in HR and with hands-on experience of implementing HR technology.
- Providing expertise in HR service design, operating models, and team capability
- Providing insight in the deployment of HR technology (functional, organisational and change perspective)
- Manage the delivery of the project in line with scope, timescales.
- Be the main point of contact responsible for interaction with all parties invovled.
- Manage the team and provide guidance acting as a subject matter expert across all workstreams.
- Consult on HR/Payroll requirements and decisions that arise.
The successful candidate will have:
- 10 + years experience in operational and/or transformational HR.
- Experience deploying Cloud HR solutions.
- Experience running a project independently.
- Fantastic commnuication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in the Legal Sector.
- Experience with payroll transformations.
Please follow the relevant links to apply. If you would like more information, please contact Simon Dawson - email@example.com