Senior HR Advisor (Projects)- Permanent
Currently recruiting a Senior HR Advisor (Projects) within the marine services. Based West Dunbartonshire, Glasgow for a permanent role.
Global marine services business
- Be the first point of contact for managers and employees
- To guide and support policies, processes, payroll, performance management and general HR queries
- Leading the delivery of key HR projects - Implementing and coordinating project timelines HRIS - ensuring accuracy in the maintenance and updating of data for employee records, including data analysis for business monthly reports.
- Reconciliation of payroll.
- Support in coaching and mentoring the HR Officer and HR Assistants.
- Monitor and analyse training completion for both mandatory and developmental records for all Business Units; updating in line with defined matrix.
- Supporting international HR projects as and when required; recommending process improvements
- Business Unit support as and when required. You may be asked from time to time be asked to undertake other tasks that are considered to be relevant to your position.
* CIPD qualified
* Degree qualified
* Ability to lead on ER matters and strong case management experience
* Experience of working with, and delivering under, a wellbeing strategy
* Successful resolution of grievances/mediation experience
* Experience of leading HR projects/initiatives
* Demonstrated knowledge of HR (best) practice and solid HR generalist experience
* Comprehensive knowledge of employment legislation (current and future)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ability to influence at all levels
* Ability to adapt and react within fast pace environment
* Effective oral and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Track record of project delivery to tight deadlines
* Line management experience
* Commercial orientation
- Available immediately or at short notice (4 weeks)
- Outwith covid, the role will be based in the office 5 days a week
- 35 hours