HR Generalist - London Based
We are currentl'y looking for a talented individual to join a successful HR function within a large global organisation (engineering/ blue collar) with Head Office based in London.
This business is looking for a skilled generalist who is comfortable working within a large global matrix and supporting multiple stakeholders while working with a transformational HR Lead.
Provide coaching and mentoring to a variety of leaders to build strength in our leadership capability;
Promote and demonstrate integrity and safety, with a focus on people and excellence in all that you do;
Influence and drive cultural change initiatives across the operation;
Have an ability to challenge the norm and lead by example;
Manage, negotiate and influence positive IR outcomes.
- Support and take initiative within large change agendas as the business is going through transformation
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will promote and drive the values of People, Safety, Innovation, Integrity and Excellence. To be successful in the role you will also display the following skills and attributes:
- Degree qualification in relevant field;
- Extensive ER exposure and strong case management experience;
- Ability to work collaboratively and proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve positive outcomes;
- Ability to work strategically as well as deliver on day-to-day tasks in a demanding environment;
- Advanced computer literacy.
Please contact me should you wish to learn more: firstname.lastname@example.org