L&D / Learning Partner - Pharma
This is a permanent L&D / Learning Partner role working for an international Pharmaceutical company based near Maidenhead.
The role is a full L&D life-cycle role - ultimately it is fairly hands-on - and focuses on creating, designing and delivering Learning and Performance Coaching interventions for the Sales and Commercial client groups across the UK and Ireland.
Our client is a very successful international Pharmaceutical business, with an ambitious growth pan over the next 10 years.
Overview of this L&D / Learning Partner - Pharma role
- This role is dynamic and fast-paced and you will be working proactively to deliver best in class training to enable the commercial and customer facing teams acquire the key skills, knowledge and competitive confidence to successfully achieve business objectives.
- To maximise the performance of the field teams through appropriate learning coaching and interventions.
- Support and identify the skills, competencies and knowledge required to build capability at multiple levels in UK/Ireland teams.
Skills, Coaching and Performance:
- Working in collaboration with global and regional trainers be the expert of the selling and communication modules for field teams. Create a learning culture that includes a clear understanding of own brands competitors and external environment.
- Deliver and embed learning of selling skills modules for all field teams ensuring on going coaching and refresher training available to enhance performance, knowledge competitive confidence and achieve a winning mindset.
- Ensure sales managers have the right mindset, fluency and expertise to embed selling skills module and performance coaching within their teams. Evaluate and benchmark all teams to drive excellence in selling.
- Drive a culture of performance coaching to support the development of individuals and overall team performance. Evaluate impact and embed performance coaching as a way of working.
- Assess the effectiveness of all learning programmes and Initial Training Courses by measuring outputs to support ongoing development of programmes to raises performance and aspire for excellence in execution.
Development and Implementation of Learning Programmes:
- Design plan prepare and coordinate all training / learning and coaching programmes to develop skills and capabilities for established products and new product launches as per business areas working within.
- Ensure learning programmes utilise a wide variety of methods and interventions, to empower the teams engage with key external stakeholders. Measure the ROI of all interventions to continually raise the performance of the teams and aspires for improvements.
- Identification of skills and capabilities for both traditional & digital engagement to ensure team communicating effectively with Healthcare Professional (HCP) for the benefit of patients, HCPs and the business.
- Work at operational and strategic level to deliver and execute multiple projects with precision and accuracy. Coordinate with line of business, learning opportunities e.g. competitive selling workshops, clinical book clubs, interactive virtual learning etc. to support cross functions and sales teams in communication and presentation skills to drive clear engagement with HCPs.
To apply for this L&D / Learning Partner - Pharma role near Maidenhead, your profile will look like:
* Significant work experience in Learning/L&D and Coaching within the Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences sector.
* CIPD /ILM qualification in learning (or equivalent).
* Skills in L&D processes such as modern workplace learning methods, coaching models, sales models, learning styles, and evaluating of interventions.
* Experience working closely with pharmaceutical sales staff/pharmaceutical account management staff, or a background yourself in the same would be desirable.
* Experience in delivering high impact initiatives with demonstrative outcomes with evidence of cross functional team working.
* Work strategically acting on insights to deliver and achieve business goals with impact to implement change.
* Data agility and ability to put together core content for commercial branded modules.
* Ability to work at operational and strategic level to deliver and execute multiple projects with precision and accuracy in a very fast-paced environment.
* Excellent presentation & facilitation, planning and organisational skills.
* A clear and confident communicator, comfortable dealing with and influencing both peers and leaders within the business.
* Clear ability to bring people from different teams together and work cross functionally.
* Innate desires for one's own development alongside that of others.
* Passion for seeking new initiatives to take people to the next level of skills and capabilities.
Once there is a return to the offices, this role offers a healthy balance between the office and home-working.
This L&D / Learning Partner - Pharma role near Maidenhead offers:
- A strongly competitive salary - available upon request.
- A car allowance worth £8760
- 12% bonus scheme.
- Pension - 5% EE and 10% ER.
- Life assurance x 5.
- Private Medical (up to family cover).
- Dental scheme.