Recruitment Advisor / HR Advisor
Were seeking an experience Resourcing Advisor/HR Advisor to join a busy regional not for profit organisation
We have an exciting opportunity for either an inhouse recruiter or HR advisor with strong recruitment experience and interests in innovative recruitment to support the development and growth of a business unit for a not for profit organisation across the South West.
Based from home and with travel to sites including Crewkerne Somerset, Bath, Bournemouth & Poole and Dorchester..
Great role for an experienced In House Recruiter / Recruiter wanting to get into HR
You will be supporting a business unit of circa 200 staff across sites reviewing all recruitment requirements and seeking to drive end to end recruitment activity.
You will be responsible for :
- Build and maintain a strategic candidate pipeline for future hiring needs.
- Developing innovative candidate attraction strategies against highly competitive, passive and ultimately a candidate short market.
- Planning and executing a number of recruitment campaigns, including all aspects of attraction and assessment.
- Oversee all aspects of the candidate's journey, from CV filtering, interview arrangement & feedback provision, through to clearance checks, contract generation & on-boarding (utilising the relevant ATS).
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to both recruitment and business leadership to articulate progress against demand and timelines for assigned recruitment drives
- Regularly scan our online presence making sure the information shown is up-to-date, accurate and highlights our positive traits as an employer.
- Lead social media campaigns to increase visibility and to brand the company as an attractive employer of choice
- Proactively driving plans to improve performance and build skills capability
- Coaching and guiding managers and providing subject matter expertise; ER, HR and policy interpretation.
- Managing a high volume ER caseload; Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence, Capability, Consultations etc,
- Drive reward and recognition programmes.
- Acting as a change agent to support and facilitate desired change.
- Preparation and delivery of various people metrics; understanding business area
We are ideally seeking an experienced In house recruiter with high volume recruitment experiences across sites. You should be able to work at pace and able to deal with volume and work under pressure
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite / HRIS and ATS systems
- Proven track record of executing recruitment campaigns across highly competitive, passive and ultimately candidate short markets including:-
- Super user of Indeed, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Experience running recruitment metrics, with high proficiency using Excel
- Prior experience managing a preferred supplier list of external recruitment partners
- Has a creative and proactive sourcing approach, and stays current on the latest sourcing methods and trends
An Ideal candidate would also have some HR experience eg employment law/employer relations case work, grievances, disciplinary, performance.
If however you are an inhouse recruiter without the HR/ER experience we would still like to hear from you as the Head of HR would see this as a development opportunity
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.