Learning and Development Advisor
3 - 6 Months FTC £Competitive salary
Your new company
I have recently registered a 3 - 6 month FTC L&D Advisor role for one of my new clients located in Middlesbrough! This is an exciting opportunity to work alongside the HR Business Partner and other stakeholders on supporting the organisations needs. The company is going through a busy period and is looking for someone to hit the ground running.
Your new role
Within your new position you will be an all-round L&D Professional being able to understand and demonstrate the ability to design and deliver a clear training for employees within the organisation focusing on development and overall employee performance.
- Train and coach employees to support their development
- Support managers by delivering relevant training
- Provide advice to management about staff training needs and objectives
- Drive activity and support on performance improvement
- Work with manages to identify development areas
- Design, deliver and research workshops to deliver to individual or groups of employees at all levels using different training methods
What you'll need to succeed
For you to be successful within this position you will be able to clearly demonstrate the above responsibilities in a previous L&D position;
- Excellent communication skills to deliver training in a virtual manner
- Experience working virtually
- Experience coaching and supporting employees
- Delivering training across a wide spectrum
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Learning and Development Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly