Head of Reward
I am currently partnering with a well established UK brand, who are currently moving through a significant period of change in their industry. This is a 'Head of' level role where you will work closely with the HR Director, and CEO to support on the design, development, and implementation of a number of exciting and fast moving Reward projects.
Your management of internal relationships will be crucial in this position, as you will be working with individuals of all levels. You will also be;
- Working closely with the other members of the HR leadership team to drive forward the gender and ethnicity pay equality within the organisation.
- Work with the HR Director to review current policies and to proactively recommend new and innovative solutions which fit business requirement, and overall business strategy.
- Play a leading role in the development of the Benefits offering, adapting the current package to better suit the new flexible way of working.
- Working closely with senior leadership to advise and complete any other adhoc Reward projects that may arise.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience within a Head of Reward, or senior Reward Manager position, ideally within an organisation that is fast paced, and ever changing.
- A broad knowledge of general Reward practices.
- The ability to adapt quickly to change and deal with conflicting priorities.
- Experience in leading a change agenda with regards to gender and ethnicity pay equality is preferred.
- Experience of working closely with senior executives, and the ability to engage with them.
- Strong numerical/analytical skills
If this role sounds like it could be for you, then please apply and pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat in further detail.