I am currently partnering with an organisation who are set to continue their growth, despite the tough year that 2020 has been. This Reward Partner position will be an initial 12 month FTC.
Your management of pay review will be hugely important, as this position is set to be in post for both 2021 and 2022 pay review. You will also be responsible for;
- Conducting job evaluation tasks, using WTW global grading, and to provide benchmarking information on other adhoc projects.
- Acting as the 'go to' person when it comes to operating Workday model. This includes developing and maintaining reward reports run from Workday (working with the advanced compensation module)
- Working closely with the Head of Reward to advise and complete any other adhoc Reward projects that may arise.
- Act as the custodian for all benefits queries, working closely with 3rd party providers and internal HR teams.
- Working in conjunction with the Head of Reward, to assist in the management and roll out of LTIP programme.
The successful candidate will have;
- Experience within a compensation focused Reward position, ideally within an organisation that is fast paced, and ever changing.
- Previously worked with and is comfortable with Workday, ideally with the advanced compensation module.
- Managed multiple pay reviews.
- Benchmarking experience, ideally using the WTW methodology.
- Worked with employee benefits, managing relationships with 3rd party brokers.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, then please apply and pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat in further detail