Reward Partner (13-14 month FTC)
Oakleaf are working a fast-pased global organisation on a Maternity cover Reward Partner role. This role is to start asap and will be a 13 - 14 month contract.
Reporting to the Head of Compensation & Benefits this role will focus on assisting in the design and delivery of compensation and benefits programs, ensuring they are competitive and fit for purpose.
- End to end project management of the annual bonus and annual salary review processes
- Conduct job evaluation (using Willis Towers Watson's global grading methodology)
- Develop, maintain and run reward reports from Workday and other reward platforms to meet statutory and internal reporting requirements
- Assist in the management of the Group's share based programs / LTIPs
- Lead on benefits related activity, including renewals
The successful candidate
- Proven experience in all aspects of reward management
- Familiarity with job evaluation methodologies (Willis Towers Watson preferred), job architectures, reward frameworks and benchmarking processes
- Advanced Excel
- Excellent working knowledge of Workday HRIS (and its Advanced Compensation module) preferred