Organisational Change Manager
As Organisational Change Manager you will focus on two key deliverables;
supporting the people elements of internal change programmes, such as organisational design and delivery, while simultaneously delivering a cohesive and coordinated colleague engagement approach across internal communication channels.
Award winning Financial Services provider based in Manchester. Full details will be provided upon successful application.
As Organisational Change Manager you will work with internal engagement forums to deliver targeted activities for diversity & inclusion and well-being, in line with our clients people strategy. The role will be pivotal in supporting the evolution of our clients Employment Value Proposition (EVP) taking the lead on delivering Employer Branding activity internally.
* Deliver organisational change programmes, linked to the company strategy, ensuring effective programme management and OD methodology implementation
* Central coordination of EVP development and roadmap, from an internal perspective, including Employer Branding activity
* Prioritise rationalisation and build of EVP touchpoints (policies, processes, benefits)
* Ownership of internal Engagement plan - acting as the link with engagement forums, including targeted activities for diversity & inclusion and well-being
* Management of colleague feedback mechanisms (e.g., annual or pulse surveys), including action planning and review
* Develop meaningful external partnerships to support development of ii Employer Brand
* Management of internal comms channels (intranet, social, newsletters, emails etc.), including the creation of communications linked to key people activities
An experienced Organisational Change Manager, you will have;
* Significant prior experience in Organisational Design/ Organisational Effectiveness role(s)
* Prior experience within Employee Engagement
* Experience of developing D&I and well-being offerings
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels throughout the organisation using engaging and effective methods
* Proven track record of working with senior stakeholders to drive internal engagement to support organisational goals
* Experience in a fast-paced digital environment
* Understanding of how engagement supports the wider HR agenda and ability to contribute to the broader HR strategy
12-month fixed-term contract, full time (flexible working arrangements available)
Salary up to 50,000 pa