HR Business Partner (retail / branch network)
The HRBP will partner with Area Directors and the Head of Branches a the the bank (UK) to support the branch network business area, population of more than several thousand.
This role will be heavily involved in supporting and driving change and transformation in line with the people agenda and the businesses commercial strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to challenges facing high-street branches, such as safety and fast changing customer behaviour
- Managing a large-scale change programme across the branch network
- Embed and promote values, behaviours and new ways of working
- Influencing, designing, and implementing the people agenda
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders at Director level
- Building positive relationships with Union Representatives
Please only apply if you have the following experience:
- HR Business Partner to a very large-scale branch / customer services network
- Managing change projects
- Partnering with Director level
- Have experience managing Union relationships
This opportunity will suit you if as well as the above you:
- Enjoy working in a pacey environment, and are comfortable working under pressure and with highly impactful change
- Are ambitious, looking for progression and development
- Are intuitive, very good at adapting communication style and 'reading the room'